Before you get started
To get the best-finished look, when installing laminate flooring, as a good start is half the job. So prepare thoroughly before installing laminate sheets.
Why prefer laminate products from ManiLam Decorative Panel?
The flexibility, versatility and their ability to gel in with any design scheme, laminates products from ManiLam Decorative Panel prove to be a cost-effective alternative to wood. Laminate sheets have a longer shelf life, no additional polishing cost is required, and Laminates have zero maintenance cost.
Why should you consider ManiLam Decorative Panel?
ManiLam Decorative Panel has set a quality benchmark in the interior designing industry. It offers some of the finest grade compact and durable laminates in India. The laminate sheets are resilient and flexible products with unlimited potential in the interior.
What qualities the laminates have?
Decorative Laminates can come in different or with all of the following: Abrasion-proof, Heat-resistant, Water-resistant, Impact-resistant and their Colors will not fade.
Can different finishes affect the properties of the finished product?
Yes. Different products of ManiLam Decorative Panel holds different properties such as scratch-resistant, glossy, etc. For more detailed information, it is always advisable to refer to the specific Product Data Sheet for each product.
In what rooms can I install Manilam Decorative Panel?
Manilam Decorative Panel can be installed /applied in any room inside the house where the object is solid and flat.
How to clean the laminate surface?
To clean the laminate surface, simply use a dust mop or vacuum with a soft brush or wood floor accessory.
What do you need to know before installing my laminate floor?
- Make sure your subfloor is flat, dry, and smooth.
- For soundproofing always use underlayment under your laminate floor.
- Laminate flooring and underlayment/vapour barrier can be installed over concrete, wood flooring, vinyl tile, etc.
- Take extra care when installing laminate flooring over radiant heating.
- Read your laminate flooring installation instructions carefully.
- Once the laminate flooring is installed, allow to acclimatize for as long as possible (min. 48 hours).
- For defects or damage before installing it, inspect each laminate flooring panel carefully.