- Avoid contact of laminates with sharp objects although laminates can take a lot of wear and tear. Avoid the use of any sharp objects or abrasive materials such as steel scrubbers to clean them.
- Avoid direct contact of laminates to sunlight to prevent discolouration.
- Moisture and dampness will damage laminate surfaces and cause warping. Avoid using excess water while cleaning the laminate surface.
Care tips for Laminates in Living Room
- To remove fingerprints on laminate, use a soft dry cloth most of the times.
- To remove any marks that are visible after dusting, use a soft sponge, slightly dampened. Avoid varnish, wax or polish for laminate furniture.
- Avoid applying a mild cleaning solution to the surface directly- it may stain your furniture.
- Avoid using detergent-based solutions to clean the laminate surface.
Care tips for Laminates in Kitchen
- To clean stubborn greasy spots, make soak sponge with warm water and clean the laminate. Soon after that make sure the surface dried up quickly.
- Follow the cleaning process with proper rinsing and drying.
- Avoid the use of hard scrubbers, dyes or strong chemical cleaners as they will leave scratches on the surface, leaving it prone to stains.
Copyright @ 2022 Manilam
. All rights reserved.